Terms of Service
Thank you for visiting Openweb! These Terms of Service are a legal agreement between you and Openweb and govern your use and access to Openweb’s website creation service, including our website hosting services and e-commerce tools that are made available through the website (https://openweb.ie).
By using the Service in any way, you agree to and accept these Terms, our Privacy Notice, and any other legal notices or guidelines posted on the Site. If you are using our Service for an organization, you are agreeing to these Terms on behalf of that organization. These Terms will also apply when you use the Service on a trial basis. If you do not agree to these Terms, do not use the Service.
1. Acceptance of Terms
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced on this website which is not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without openweb.ie’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website are subject to the laws of the Republic of Ireland.